Friday, September 11, 2009

Sun

Sun

Sun is good in our lives; because it gives light in our lives in every time we walk we can see everything like as, beautiful plants, animals, clouds, people, buildings, and we can go wherever we want to go.

I created sun logo, because I appreciate the important of the sun, so that I’m really inspired and easy to me to design it in Adobe Photoshop Software.

So, I would like to think God because of the sun he created it gives light in my life, a light that gives resistance in my body and light that gives hope in my commitment.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for posting this article. Its a very useful article

    creat a logo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right sun is one of the major part to for our life,I am totally agree with your views.I saw many article about custom logo designs,logo design and Business Logo Design but this is nice and remarkable article with a great sun logo. thanks for sharing i am waiting for you new post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing…what an awesome blog! You have a way with words and how I wish I can write like you. I am starting my freelance career as a blogger on all topics under the sun. Is there a niche for writers like me who want to write on everything and anything? I found some really cool sites like twitter cover photos, Professional Logo Design that are the best platform for beginners like me…and of course, for the professionals. What are your thoughts on e-Marketplaces?

    ReplyDelete